- Seamless upgrades to next generation HP high performance and high capacity Serial Attached SCSI Smart Array controllers
- Recovery ROM protects against a ROM corruption
- 3G SAS technology delivers high performance and data bandwidth, and contains full compatibility with 1.5G SATA technology
- Modular, easy-to-upgrade design lets you optimize performance by upgrading battery-backed cache (BBWC)
- Mix-and-match SAS and SATA hard drives, lets you deploy drive technology as needed to fit your computing environment
- 64-bit, PCIX 133MHz host interface provides 1GB/s maximum bandwidth during burst transfers
The HP Smart Array P600 serial attached SCSI (SAS) controller provides new levels of performance and reliability for HP servers, through its support of the latest SCSI technology and advanced RAID capabilities. The first of a new generation of SAS Smart Array controllers, the SA-P600 once again raises the standards of performance offering twice the bandwidth of a 4-channel U320 array controller.