- Highest performing boards for applications requiring high bandwidth, low latency and high message rate
- 1/10/25/40/50GbE connectivity for servers and storage
- Standard PCIe and Open Compute Project form factor
- Industry leading throughput and latency for Web 2.0, Cloud and Big Data applications
- Maximizing data centers' return on investment (ROI) with Multi-Host technology
- Smart interconnect for x86, Power, ARM, and GPU-based compute and storage platforms
- Cutting-edge performance in virtualized overlay networks
- Efficient I/O consolidation, lowering data center costs and complexity
- Virtualization acceleration
- Power efficiency
ConnectX-4 Lx EN Network Controller with 1/10/25/40/50 Gb/s Ethernet connectivity addresses virtualized infrastructure challenges, delivering best-in-class and highest performance to various demanding markets and applications. Providing true hardware-based I/O isolation with unmatched scalability and efficiency, achieving the most cost-effective and flexible solution for Web 2.0, Cloud, data analytics, database, and storage platforms.
ConnectX-4 Lx EN provides an unmatched combination of 1, 10, 25, 40, and 50 GbE bandwidth, sub-microsecond latency and a 75 million packets per second message rate. It includes native hardware support for RDMA over Converged Ethernet, Ethernet stateless offload engines, Overlay Networks, and GPUDirect Technology.