- Fast application performance means immediate access to actionable information
- Agile system design helps to reduce acquisition costs and provide the ability to upgrade processor
- and memory technology at each refresh within the same chassis
- Resilient platforms maximize application uptime and promote easy integration in virtual environments
The Lenovo System x3850 X6 server is a four-socket 4U rack-mounted server that represents the sixth generation of the Enterprise X-Architecture. It delivers fast application performance, is based on an agile system design, and is a resilient platform that is needed for mission-critical databases, enterprise applications, and virtualized environments.
The x3850 X6 packs numerous fault-tolerant and high-availability features into a high-density, 4U rack-optimized lid-less package that helps reduce the space that is needed to support massive network computing operations and simplify servicing. The x3850 X6 supports up to high-performance processors and loads of memory. Suggested use: mission-critical scalable databases, business analytics, virtualization, enterprise applications, and cloud applications.
What's in the Box
- Lenovo System x3850 X6 6241
- Rack rail kit