- SR-IOV ready enhanced virtualization capabilities support VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ , Intel VT-c helps meets the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
- Up to 40 Gb/s bi-directional line rates
Need a dual-port 10GbE Mezzanine adapter for your HPE ProLiant Gen8 BL-c server? The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560M mezzanine adapter features low cost and low-power in a dual port PCIe v.2.0 x8 lane mezzanine card. The HPE 560M addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation cloud and data center by providing unmatched features for virtualization, scalability to keep up with the Gen8 server platform, and with the proven and reliable performance Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers have come to expect. The 560M supports high performance networking features such as VLAN tagging, low latency interrupts, TCP and UDP checksum offloading, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), WOL, jumbo frames, PXE boot, intelligent offloads, and advanced virtualization features (Intel VT-c NetQ, VMQ) and is SR-IOV ready.
- Dual-port 10Gb Ethernet PCIe v2.0 (x8) Mezzanine Adapter Designed for Maximum Network Performance
SR-IOV ready enhanced virtualization capabilities support VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ , Intel VT-c helps meets the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
New I/O technologies reduce system power, increase I/O performance and reduce I/O latency. Supports Precision Time Stamping protocol (IEEE 1588 & 802.1AS).
Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL) at 1 Gb, has PXE, MSI-X support, Teaming, and IPv6.
Adapter supports HPE Sea of Sensors 3D Technology.
- High Performance and Low power characteristics
Up to 40 Gb/s bi-directional line rates.
Enhanced virtualization features with VMDq and SR-IOV supporting Microsoft VMQ, VMware NetQueue, Xen and Linux environments.
Less than 6.5 watts power dissipation.
What's in the Box
- HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560M Adapter
- Quick install card
- Product warranty statement