- Ability to virtualize each port into four physical functions with full Quality-of-Service control removes server I/O bottlenecks.
- Consolidate server I/O connections reducing NIC/HBA adapters, cabling and switch port requirements.
- Provision multiple adapters in seconds using Virtual Connect profiles.
What if you could increase performance while at the same time reduce your costs and complexity in a single 10Gb Ethernet adapter? HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 536FLB Adapter for HPE ProLiant Gen9 Blade servers gives you high performance 10 Gb converged connectivity with new storage I/O functionality along with SR-IOV capabilities. With this FlexibleLOM Adapter you get high performance Ethernet, FCoE and iSCSI, increasing the overall server performance and scalability. The HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 536FLB adapter is ideal for densely populated BladeSystem data centers running high-bandwidth applications and virtual machine environments, this single Converged Network Adapter (CNA) can connect servers to storage and networks requiring fewer parts and less administration. . If you are looking for a 10GbE Adapter, the FlexFabric 536FLB offers everything you need plus the advanced features included in the FlexFabric series to simplifying your network and storage topology.
- 10Gb Bandwidth Improves Performance and Accelerates Virtualized Workloads
Ability to virtualize each port into four physical functions with full Quality-of-Service control removes server I/O bottlenecks.
Full hardware offload increases performance and reduces CPU utilization.
Flex-10/FlexFabric technology allows you to dynamically fine tune up to four partitioned connections to meet different application needs.
- Flex-10/FlexFabric Technology Simplifies I/O Hardware and Reduces Costs
Consolidate server I/O connections reducing NIC/HBA adapters, cabling and switch port requirements.
Unifies the NIC and storage management using HPE Virtual Connect.
Eliminates oversubscription with ample bandwidth available from blade servers to external networks.
- Centralized Life-cycle Management Streamlines Operations
Provision multiple adapters in seconds using Virtual Connect profiles.
Manage updates from centralized Virtual Connect Manager, Virtual Connect Enterprise Manger or HPE OneView.
Orchestrate reliable adapter firmware updates on multiple blade servers with HPE Smart Update Manager (SUM).