- Dual-ASIC controller using the Emulex XE201 design
- Auto-negotiate to 16Gb, 8Gb, or 4Gb
- Up to 1.2 million IOPS on a single port (six times more IOPS than previous generation 8Gb FC HBAs)
- Cuts response times by up to 75% and doubles the throughput compared to the previous generation 8Gb FC HBAs
- Exceeds 10 million hours mean time between failure (MTBF) with the most advanced data integrity protection (T10 PI) offload to protect against silent data corruption
- Two PCIe Express 3.0 x8 host interfaces, one for each ASIC
- ASICs treated as separate devices by the driver: no shared resources between ASICs and each ASIC has its own firmware chip
You can deploy faster and manage less when you combine Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) and Virtual Fabric Adapters (VFAs) that are developed by Emulex. Lenovo HBAs and VFAs use the same installation and configuration process, streamlining the effort to get your system up and running, and saving you valuable time. They also use the same Fiber Channel drivers, reducing the time to qualify and manage storage connectivity. And with the Emulex OneCommand Manager, you can manage Lenovo HBAs and VFAs that are developed by Emulex through the data center from a single console.