- Connect up to two (2) eSATA storage devices via a single PCIe 2-lane slot
- 6 Gbps throughput per port
- Total throughput up to 10 Gbps (1,000 MB/sec) when installed into PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 slot
- Port Multiplier (PM) compatible (configured as individual drive or RAID)
- Connect as many as 10 drives to system when combining with two Addonics 5-port PMs in individual drive configuration
- Great for connecting a lot of drives or Addonics RAID Tower/Rack to any system
- Compatible with HDD, SSD, Optical Drive and Blu-Ray Drive
- Supports 6 Gbps, 3 Gbps & 1.5 Gbps SATA
- Install into PCI-Express 2 lanes slot (also fits into PCI-Express 4/8/16 Lane or the graphic card slot)
- Fits full height or low profile slot
- Come bundled with low profile PCI bracket
- Attached drives can form a RAID group via the OS RAID utility
- Hot swap support - drive can be removed and added without system shut down or restart
- Simple plug and play
This 6G 2-port eSATA controller is a high performance and economical host adapter that provides a total throughput up to 10 Gbps (10,000 Mbps) via single PCIe 2-lane slot. The controller supports any SATA hard drive, SSDs or optical drive. All drives appears as individual drive and they can be configured to form a RAID group using the RAID utility of the OS. By attaching two high performance SSDs, a high performance, large capacity storage system can be easily created by stripping the two drives using the OS RAID utility.
The controller also supports connecting Port Multiplier in individual drive or RAID configuration. When combining with two Addonics 5-port PM, as many as 10 drives can be attached to any system. It is an ideal solution for attaching many external drives to a computer.