- Connect two hard drives or optical drives to any system via any eSATA port or USB 3.0/2.0 port
- Support SATA I/II/III hard drive
- Integrated hardware RAID controller for maximize performance
- Connect to system via eSATA or USB 3.0/2.0 port
- Compatible with SATA optical drives
- RAID volume can be used as a boot drive or as additional storage
- Multiple PMs can be daisy chained
- Supports individual drive mode via PM compatible eSATA port or any USB port
- Drive activity LED and error LED
- OS independent
This 2-port 6G HPM is a simple and economical solution for adding RAID storage or connecting two SATA storage devices - hard drive or optical drive to any system. With hard drive, the two connected drives can be set up as a RAID 1, 0, one large drive or used as two independent drives. Come with built-in RAID accelerator, this 2-port PM offers high total data transfer rate when connect to eSATA port or when connecting to USB 3.0 port.
RAID configuration can be set via a set of onboard dip switches. The drive and HPM status can be visually monitored by attaching LEDs to the onboard LED signal pin headers. Any drive failure or RAID error can be notified via email to an SMTP account. This 2-port HPM is designed to fit perfectly into many standard multi-bay enclosures with a standard SCSI-1 connector cut out.