- Build your own SSD using commercially available mSATA cards
- Add high capacity, fault tolerant and high performance SSD to any Desktop PC or server
- Add SSD to Desktop PC via PCIe 4, 8 or 16-lane slot
- Install onto standard height or low profile system (come with low profile bracket)
- Install from one to four mSATA cards
- The four mSATA cards can be used as four independent drive or as RAID storage
- The created RAID SSD can be used as a boot drive to reduce system boot time and Increase system overall performance (requires BIOS support in booting from PCIe)
- Support following RAID levels: 0, 10, large or two RAID 1 volumes
This Quad mSATA PCIe SSD is a PCIe add-on card that supports connecting as many as four mSATA cards into any Desktop PC. Designed for installing in a PCI Express 4, 8 or 16 lanes slot, the four mSATA cards can be configured to function as 4 individual drives. They can be set up as a RAID 10, as two RAID1 volumes or as a RAID0 volume - a large capacity and high performance solid state drive (SSD).
The Quad mSATA PCIe SSD supports SATA 3.0 with a maximum data rate of 6 Gbps per SSD. It can be used as an OS drive to significantly improve the boot time and overall system performance. The Quad mSATA PCIe SSD is a great solution for creating your own SSD storage by taking advantage of the commercially available mSATA cards.