- Convert any 2.5" Serial ATA device into 44-pin IDE interface
- Support Master, Slave, and Cable Select settings using jumpers
- Mount directly to the back of SATA hard drive
- Compact size -slightly higher than a 2.5" Serial ATA hard drive
- No drivers required
- Simple plug and play, no drivers required
The SATA - 44-pin IDE Converter is a perfect solution for converting 2.5" Serial ATA hard drives to 44-pin IDE interface. Just simply attach this converter to the back of any SATA storage device, and instantly the Serial ATA drive can be used as an IDE device in all kinds of applications that have been tested and certified for IDE storage.