- 1 DVI-I and 1 DVI-D ports support dual monitors (up to 2048 x 1152 x 60 fps)
- 1 Audio In/Out port for mics, speakers and earphones
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for wired access at ultra-fast speeds
- 1 DisplayPort port supports a single 4K monitor (up to 3840 x 2160 x 30 fps)
- 1 USB 3.0 powered port for fast device charging
- 5 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports for the latest peripherals
- Integrated Lock Slot accommodates security locks to safeguard equipment
- Universal compatibility with popular brands and operating systems
- Industry leading 3 Year Limited Warranty
Build a maximum resolution workstation with the Targus 4K Universal Docking Station. Designed to support multiple laptop platforms and brands, this dock offers connectivity to the latest 4K DisplayPort video technology. Power users streaming video or high resolution graphics can connect a 4K monitor for incredibly crisp, clear images at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 x 30 fps. Perfect for tight spaces, elements like stacked ports and side access to power ports maximizes the small footprint. The non-slip, angled top surface creates a comfortable typing angle for the laptop. Truly universal, this dock plugs in to the laptop USB port to provide all the functionality of a fully loaded desktop workstation.
- Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK130USZ.
Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
Targus A/V Configuration Utility: restores audio configuration, icon, and first-level application window’s positions to external monitors when re-connecting to a previously used Targus docking station.
View and Download Software