- 16 internal ports
- SFF-8643 miniSAS HD connectors designed to support 12 Gb/s data rates
- SAS, SATA, SATA II connectivity
- Backward-compatible with 6 Gb/s and 3 Gb/s SAS/SATA products
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) technology support for up to 2,048 end devices
- User-friendly GUI based configuration utility
- RoHS compliant
The ExpressSAS H120F leverages next-generation storage technologies - PCIe 3.0 host interconnect and 12 Gb/s SAS/SATA interface to storage.
Featuring 16-internal ports using the latest miniSAS HD connector, the H120F is designed with the enterprise customer in mind. With extensive testing and qualifications, it performs flawlessly in transactional environments such as banking, finance, business intelligence, and cloud computing and database applications. Additionally, ExpressSAS HBAs provide the highest and smoothest throughput for streaming applications such as tape backup and archiving, video post-production, geologic survey and video-on-demand applications.
ATTO's exclusive, field-proven Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) technology helps users meet the most demanding performance requirements of bandwidth-intensive applications. The ADS achieves this performance increase by integrating a combination of features engineered to allow for the controlled acceleration of data transfers.