- 8 external/8 internal ports in a low-profile form factor
- x8 PCIe 3.0 host connection
- SFF-8644 external and SFF-8643 internal miniSAS HD connectors designed to support 12Gb/s data rates
- SAS, SATA, SATA II connectivity
- Power Center Pro RAID 0, 1, 1e, 10
- Backward-compatible with 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s SAS/SATA products
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology Support for up to 2,048 end devices
- User-friendly GUI based configuration utility
- Driver support for Windows, Linux, VMware
- RoHS Compliant
ATTO 12Gb SAS HBAs double the performance over previous generations of SAS/SATA cards and offer fresh features that reduce downtime, improve efficiency and save money on the bottom line. They provide more flexibility for connecting storage, greatly decrease latency to SATA drives, make it easier to manage the overall storage infrastructure and improve connection diagnostic capabilities - all at a lower total cost of ownership.
The ExpressSAS H1288 leverages next-generation storage technologies - PCIe 3.0 host interconnect and 12Gb/s SAS/SATA interface to storage.
Featuring 8 external and 8 internal ports using the latest miniSAS HD connector, the H1288 is designed with the enterprise customer in mind. With extensive testing and qualifications, it performs flawlessly in transactional environments such as banking, finance, business intelligence, cloud computing and database applications. The H1288 is ideal for server storage with JBOD expansion while still providing low latency and high-bandwidth transfers. Additionally, ExpressSAS HBAs provides the highest and smoothest throughput for streaming applications such as tape backup and archiving, video post-production, geologic survey and video-on-demand.
Included with all ATTO HBAs is an easy-to-use utility enabling management, monitoring and configuration which leverages an intuitive GUI.
ATTO's exclusive, field-proven Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) technology helps users meet the most demanding performance requirements of larger server environments and bandwidth-intensive applications. ADS achieves this performance increase by integrating a combination of features engineered to allow for the controlled acceleration of data transfers.