- 19 Vdc output to support mobile computing applications
- Hot swappable with maximum Power Capacity 200 W
- Fanless design for infection control
- External LED indicator for battery insert & power status checking
- Front side 2 USB 5 V/1 A ports for peripheral devices charging
- Client and server base battery management system for IT monitoring
Advantech's iPS-M100 is a mobile power system equipped with two hot-swappable power modules that can support a range of mobile care devices. The provision of hot-swappable capabilities enables care providers to replace the battery without turning off the device, greatly reducing system interruptions and downtime.