- Advanced, next-generation Clos architecture
- More than 11 terabits-per-second switching capacity
- Feature-rich switch with IPv6 and MPLS functionality
- HPE IRF technology virtualizes up to 4 chassis
- Ultra-high 1/10/40/100GbE density, including wirespeed on all ports
The HPE 10500 switch series sets a benchmark for performance, reliability, and scalability with next-generation Clos architecture. Designed for enterprise campus core networks, the 10500 switch series enables a cloud-connected and rich-media-capable infrastructure. The switch series provides industry-leading 10GbE/40GbE/100GbE port density, 3-microsecond latency, and very low energy consumption.
With Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology, the scalability and resiliency of the 10500 switch series can be extended and virtualized across up to 4 chassis with a single management interface - enabling flatter, more agile networks. This switch series, along with the entire HPE FlexNetwork architecture, can be seamlessly managed through the HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC), which provides a single-pane-of-glass management view of the infrastructure.
What's in the Box
- (1) HPE FlexNetwork 10500 48-port 10GbE SFP/SFP+ with MACsec M2SG Module