- Easily adds an external 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD to your Windows or Mac computers through USB Type-C connection
- Supports SATA III drives and backwards compatible with SATA I/II
- USB Plug-n-play, no additional power adapter and driver installation needed
- Compact and lightweight space-saving design makes it perfect for travel and use with notebook computers
- UASP feature enhances data transmission speed providing optimal performance Note: USB 3.1 Gen 1 host driver needs to support UASP in order to take advantage of this feature
SIIG's USB 3.1 Gen 1 to 6Gb/s SATA Adapter - Type-C is designed to expand the storage capacity of your USB-C port equipped notebook or laptop computer. It enables you to add a 2.5" external SATA HDD/SSD of up to 4TB to your computer through the USB Type-C port, instantly upgrading your storage capacity. High speed and high bandwidth data transfer rates allow fast accessing, transferring and backing up large data files between your external storage drive and your notebook computer. This user-friendly adapter supports plug-n-play with no additional power adapter and driver installation needed. Compact and lightweight design makes it a perfect notebook companion to carry while on-the-go.