- The Aruba 340 Series Access Points delivers the highest-performing 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point in the Aruba portfolio and adds the radio isolation and software configurability to support simultaneous operation of dual-5 GHz radios for extreme density or extreme performance needs.
- The Aruba 340 Series Access Points increase throughput with one 802.3bz compliant 2.5GBASE-T SmartRate Ethernet uplink and a secondary 1GBASE-T uplink with hitless POE failover between the two uplinks. The uplinks can also be configured for link aggregation to improve performance.
- The Aruba 340 Series Access Points support 802.11ac with Wave 2 features including 4x4:4SS and up to 160 MHz channel bandwidth.
- The Aruba 340 Series Access Points have an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacon to enable Aruba location services such as beacon management, location notifications and navigation.
The Aruba 340 Series Access Points provide fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi gigabit data speeds and superb user experience for mobile devices and applications in a digital workplace. Businesses needing extreme data speed to support business performance demands will appreciate the integrated, 802.3bz-compliant, HPE SmartRate multi-gigabit Ethernet port to reduce wired bottlenecks. These access points offer unmatched wireless performance and capacity. The unique and flexible, dual-5 GHz architecture of the Aruba 340 Series Access Points offers a way to double the 5 GHz capacity where needed, without compromises or restrictions.
- Includes an Integrated BLE Beacon For Location Services and Asset Tracking
The Aruba 340 Series Access Points have an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacon to enable Aruba location services such as beacon management, location notifications and navigation.
The integration of a BLE beacon enables businesses to leverage mobile context to develop applications that deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the network infrastructure.
What's in the Box
- Aruba AP-344 (US)
- 2 mounting brackets