- Rich analytics to test threat hypotheses across any timeframe
- Automated search of historical data using IOC's from STIX and custom threat feeds
- Visualizations to highlight anomalies and significant interactions
- Significant activity monitored and tagged to assist with both hunting and investigations
- Profiles for users, systems and devices
- Access by SIEM, NAC systems, etc. via an open API
- Pre-packaged incident response playbooks
- Customer-measured 30 hours/investigation savings
- Automatic detection of other entities impacted by the attack
Aruba's User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) solution, Aruba IntroSpect, detects attacks by spotting small changes in behavior that are often indicative of attacks that have evaded traditional security defenses. Aruba IntroSpect integrates advanced AI-based machine learning (ML), pinpoint visualizations and instant forensic insight into a single solution, so attacks involving malicious, compromised or negligent users, systems and devices are found and remediated before they damage the operations and reputation of the organization.
- From SysAdmins to systems to sensors - providing instant visibility
IntroSpect Entity360 is key to reducing the time and effort required to understand, diagnose and respond to an attack. Entity360 provides a comprehensive security profile with continuous risk scoring and enriched security information - analysts would otherwise spend hours or days searching for and compiling months and years of security data down to the packet level.
- Threat hunting
Proactive threat hunting is easily accomplished with a powerful query interface, without the overhead of finding, searching, and summarizing isolated data stores.