- High storage capacity
- High-performance: a high-durability non-contact IC memory chip is built-in
- This contributes to significant improvement in tape library access
- This media displays the Quantum Certified (QC) logo signifying that Quantum is performing additional process and quality tests on its LTO Ultrium data media
- Bar code labeling available for Quantum brand LTO Ultrium media and cleaning cartridges
- This gives companies a reliable, accurate, virtually tamper-proof data archive tool to meet today's tougher regulatory requirements
Quantum is performing additional process and quality tests on its LTO Ultrium data media. Quantum Certification focuses on five key user metrics: capacity, transfer rate, servo, and green media characteristics, with specific emphasis on testing the durability of the written data. Have you ever spent hours unpacking, labeling, and loading media into your library? Why waste IT resources unpacking boxes and labeling cartridges? Your time and your data are valuable.
Quantum's LTO Ultrium media is manufactured to the highest industry standards for quality and reliability - ensuring high performance and durability, whether used for primary backup or long-term archive.