- N+X redundancy for both power and logic eliminates system level single point-of-failure
- Easily scalable to adapt to changing IT environments by simply adding power and/or battery modules
- True double-conversion design
- ABM technology significantly increases battery service life
- Universal components fit in any order without affecting UPS operation
- Provides protection against all nine power problems
- Complete offering of power management software included to ensure data integrity
The Powerware 9170 is uniquely designed to meet these ever-changing customer needs. Built for a global audience, the 9170 is a scalable, modular, flexible solution that combines the highest level of reliability. The 9170 enables customers to "build" a power solution specific to their needs, with an expandable level of redundancy. The 9170 features a new "power-saver" high efficiency mode. The combination of its low initial investment, double conversion online technology, and new high efficiency power-saver mode, means you never have to compromise reliability for efficiency. Unique to the Powerware 9170 is its global deployment capability. By using a high frequency design, housing both logic and power in the power module, and offering a single cabinet design, distributors and purchasing departments around the world will have fewer system components to contend with, regardless of where the system is deployed.
- Technical spotlight: network level N+X redundancy
The 9170+ eliminates a system-level single point-of-failure. Because both the logic and power are housed in the module and not in the enclosure, there is a redundancy for the entire UPS. This is a critical distinction when looking for multiple levels of redundancy in the UPS, as there is inherent vulnerability in a UPS that limits redundancy in any part of the system.
- Sample configuration
With a user-friendly design you can configure the scalable and redundant 9170+ to grow with your requirements.