- Provides maximum flexibility for diverse deployment and cooling strategies
- Features Ports on Demand (PoD) capabilities for fast, easy, and cost-effective scaling
- Support high-density server virtualization, cloud architectures and flash-based storage environments
- Provides proactive, non-intrusive, real-time monitoring and alerting of storage IO health and performance with IO Insight
- Increases resiliency by automatically discovering and recovering from device or network errors
- Simplifies troubleshooting with real-time and historical visibility in a single dashboard
- Provides a flexible, simple, and easy-to-use SAN solution with advanced technology
- Supports highly virtualized, flash storage with multi-tenancy and non-stop operations
- Offers great port density and scalability for midrange enterprise SAN switches, along with redundant, hot-pluggable components
Today's mission-critical storage environments require greater consistency, predictability, and performance to keep pace with growing business demands. Faced with explosive data growth, data centers need more IO capacity to accommodate the massive amounts of data, applications, and workloads. In addition to this surge in data, collective expectations for availability continue to rise. Users expect applications to be available and accessible from anywhere, at any time, on any device. To meet these dynamic and growing business demands, organizations need to deploy and scale up applications quickly. As a result, many are moving to higher Virtual Machine (VM) densities to enable rapid deployment of applications and deploying flash storage to help those applications scale to support thousands of users. To increase agility, reduce expenses, and realize the full benefits of these architectures, organizations need the network to deliver the performance required by today's server and storage environments. In addition, storage networks are becoming increasingly important to application performance, which means that they also must become easier to administer and manage. By treating the network as a strategic part of a highly virtualized environment, organizations can increase optimization and efficiency even as they rapidly scale their environments.
The HPE SN6600B Fiber Channel Switch meets the demands of hyper-scale virtualization, larger cloud infrastructures, and growing flash-based storage environments by delivering 32 Gb Fiber Channel technology and capabilities. It provides a high-density building block for increased scalability, designed to support growth, demanding workloads, and data center consolidation in small to large-scale enterprise infrastructures. It is built for maximum flexibility, scalability, and ease of use. It also provides a simplified deployment process and a point-and-click user interface-making it both powerful and easy to use. With the SN6600B switch organizations gain high-performance access to advanced storage technology and pay-as-you-grow scalability to support an evolving storage environment.
What's in the Box
- HPE StoreFabric SN6600B 32Gb 48/24
- 24 x 32Gb Fibre Channel SFP+ Short Wave Transceiver
- Serial cable
- Rack mounting kit