- Simple to use one-glance Wi-Fi app-performance dashboard and diagnostics
- Vendor-agnostic sensor with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and mobile backup connections
- Tests for Wi-Fi, LAN, DHCP, DNS, authentication, captive portals, cloud apps, and more
- Dashboard access using Chrome and Safari with diagnostics views
- Customizable thresholds for alert notification
- Alert integration with, email, SMS, Slack and PagerDuty
- Scalable to any number of sensors
The Aruba LTE sensors can be placed within any high-density area where users or IoT devices are located to reduce the time to identify and resolve app responsiveness issues. The sensor is placed at the same height where user's devices are placed or held, to run accurate simulated tests over Wi-Fi. Wired connections are also supported.
Tests can be set up for LAN and WLAN access, DHCP, DNS, authentication, captive portal response, cloud apps availability and internal applications. Installation of the sensor, even in extremely remote locations is easy due to built-in out-of-band cellular connectivity. This reduces the time and effort normally required to go on-site, diagnose a problem and put a resolution into action.