- Use more affordable 2.5-inch SATA SSD in a 3.5-inch SAS drive bay
- Up to 6 Gb/s file transfer speeds
- The installed SATA SSD can share SAS dual-port advantages for higher reliability
The QDA-SA2 adapter is designed for dual-controller servers and QNAP Enterprise ZFS NAS and allows the use of a 2.5-inch SATA 6Gbps SSD in a 3.5-inch SAS drive bay. It can be installed in a QNAP NAS or server (Windows, Linux) - providing the capacity to replace an expensive SAS drive with a more-affordable yet high-performing SATA SSD.
- SAS dual-port advantage for fault tolerance
SAS features dual porting for redundancy, eliminating single points of failure and allowing for higher reliability and performance. Although SATA 6Gbps SSDs provide high-performance and affordable storage, the lack of dual-port support makes them unsuitable for dual-controller environments. By installing a SATA SSD with the QDA-SA2 into a dual-controller Enterprise ZFS NAS or a dual-controller server, the SATA SSD can share these SAS dual-port advantages to ensure a high-availability, fault-tolerant enterprise storage environment.
- Designed for dual-controller servers and Enterprise ZFS NAS
The QDA-SA2 can be easily installed in a dual-controller Windows/Linux SAS server and the 3.5-inch disk tray of an Enterprise ZFS NAS.