- M.2 SSDs can be installed to form caching pools or an auto-tiering volume
- Enables SSD caching to boost performance and optimizes storage efficiency with Qtier Technology
- Provides 10GBASE-T connectivity and backwards compatibility with 5GbE/2.5GbE/1GbE/100MbE
- M.2 SSD thermal sensors allow real-time M.2 SSD temperature monitoring
- A quiet cooling module (heatsink and smart fan) minimizes overheating risks and sustains constant high performance
- LED indicators for monitoring M.2 SSD status
QM2 series PCIe cards add support for M.2 SSDs and 10GbE RJ45 connectivity to a QNAP NAS. Combining M.2 SSD and 10GbE connectivity into one solution, the QM2 helps improve overall NAS performance while providing an affordable upgrade path for adopting 10GbE networks. QM2 boosts performance by adding M.2 SSDs. It doesn’t occupy any 3.5-inch drive bays, allowing you to maximize both your storage capacity and performance.