- The HPE StoreFabric SN1000Q 16Gb Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the I/O performance of 8 Gb Fibre Channel HBAs.
- Ideal for the implementation of virtual servers with the power to drive multiple virtual machines.
- Power savings result in lower operating expenditure.
Looking for a high bandwidth solution to meet the requirements of increasing server virtualization and consolidation? Finding it difficult to realize the full bandwidth potential of your server running I/O intensive applications? HPE StoreFabric SN1000Q 16Gb Host Bus Adapters enable more rapid storage and retrieval of critical information when using high bandwidth cloud applications and storage intensive applications such as backup, database transactions and rich media. Designed for greater virtual machine density and bandwidth requirement environments, the SN1000Q 16Gb HBA enables more applications and virtual machines to run on a single server and port, resulting in reduced cabling and higher return on IT investment. The SN1000Q 16Gb HBA is backward compatible with 8 and 4 Gb storage networks and will protect future investments. With the ability to deliver twice the I/O performance of 8 Gb FC HBAs. The SN1000Q takes Storage Networking performance and efficiency to the next level.
- The Highest Performing Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
The HPE StoreFabric SN1000Q 16Gb Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the I/O performance of 8 Gb Fibre Channel HBAs.
Moving to 16 Gb technology provides the infrastructure required for the more powerful servers and data intensive applications of the future.
When using storage intensive applications like backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization and rich media, the improved I/O performance enables faster storage and retrieval of data.
- Best Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters for Virtualization
Ideal for the implementation of virtual servers with the power to drive multiple virtual machines.
Allows a single port to acquire multiple N Port IDs, eliminating the need for additional physical ports.
Datacenter administrators do not need to concern themselves with multiple requests from the virtualized servers potentially creating conflict.
Improves host utilization and enhances application performance.
- Next Generation Host Bus Adapters with Improved IOPS Performance per Watt
Power savings result in lower operating expenditure.
What's in the Box
- (1) 16Gb 1-port HBA with standard bracket, (1) 16 Gb/s SFP+, low-profile bracket, documentation