- Performance of up to 2 million IOPS and 12,800 Mbps of aggregate throughput
- Higher performance with existing server investments when compared to 16 Gb FC adapters
- More data moved per watt of power consumed when compared to 16 Gb FC adapters
- Improve database transactional performance, enable faster business decisions with better data mining, and host more VMs
- Port isolation design delivers deterministic and scalable performance on each port
- Provides hardware root of trust to protect against malicious firmware downloads
HPE SN1610Q 32Gb Fiber Channel Host Bus Adapter offers higher bandwidth, better latency, enhanced security, and operational efficiency for 32 GFC storage area networks.