- Add SSD performance to any desktop computer system by converting M.2 to SATA
- Optimize performance with support for SATA III transfer speeds, up to 6 Gbps
- Wide installation compatibility with support for the most common M.2 drives
- Includes both low-profile, and full-profile expansion slot brackets
- Supports SATA I, II, III drives (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps)
- PCI/PCIe slot compatible
Mount an M.2 NGFF SSD into your desktop computer, using a standard SATA host connection. The S32M2NGFFPEX M.2 to SATA adapter lets you connect a SATA M.2 (NGFF) SSD to a standard SATA port, and mount the drive into any desktop expansion slot.
Now, you can greatly increase the performance of your desktop computer by replacing your platter drive with a fast M.2 NGFF solid state drive. By installing your primary operating system on the M.2 SSD drive and using your higher-capacity platter HDD for bulk storage, you can harness the speedy performance of the M.2 drive for frequently accessed data while storing files you access less often on your platter drive.
For a hassle-free installation, the adapter mounts into any new or legacy desktop expansion slot, with support for AGP, PCI, and PCIe slots. The adapter also includes full-profile and low-profile brackets, ensuring compatibility with both full-sized and small form factor desktops.