- Convert M.2 NGFF PCI-e based SSD to work in main board PCI-e x4/8/16 bus slot
- PCI Express 3.0 x 4 lane host adapter
- Movable M.2 NGFF stand-ff and multiple plated-holes supports type 22110, 2280, 2260, 2242, and 2230 SSD
- Supports PCI-e 1.0, PCI-e 2.0, and PCI-e 3.0 motherboard
- Transparent to the OS and no driver required (Plug n Play)
The IOCrest SI-PEX40110 allows you to install an M.2 NGFF PCIe SSD with a high or low profile PCI 3.0 x4 card to your System. It is designed to work only with 'M' key M.2 PCIe SSD. Not compatible with a 'B' key M.2 PCIe x2 SSD or 'B' key M.2 SATA SSD.