- RoHS compliant products
- JEDEC standard 1.8V ± 0.1V power supply
- Programmable sequential / Interleave burst mode
- Bi-directional differential data-strobe (Single-ended data-strobe is an optional feature)
- Off-chip driver (OCD) impedance adjustment
- MRS cycle with address key programs
- On die termination
- Serial presence detect with EEPROM
The TS256MLQ72V8U is a 256M x 72bits DDR2-800 unbuffered DIMM. The TS256MLQ72V8U consists of 18 pcs 128Mx8bits DDR2 SDRAMs in 68 ball FBGA packages and a 2048 bits serial EEPROM on a 240-pin printed circuit board. The TS256MLQ72V8U is a dual in-line memory module and is intended for mounting into 240-pin edge connector sockets.
Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operation frequencies, programmable latencies allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.