- RoHS compliant product
- JEDEC standard 1.5V ± 0.075V power supply
- Support ECC error detection and correction
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Bi-directional differential data-strobe
- Internal calibration through ZQ pin
- On Die Termination with ODT pin
- Serial presence detect with EEPROM
- Asynchronous reset
- On DIMM thermal sensor support
The TS512MLK72V3N is a 512M x 72bits DDR3-1333 ECC Unbuffered-DIMM. The TS512MLK72V3N consists of 18pcs 256Mx8bits DDR3 SDRAMs in FBGA packages and a 2048 bits serial EEPROM on a 240-pin printed circuit board. The TS512MLK72V3N is a dual in-line memory module and is intended for mounting into 240-pin edge connector sockets.
Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operation frequencies, programmable latencies allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.