- RoHS compliant products
- Posted /CAS
- Programmable sequential/interleave burst mode
- Bi-directional differential data-strobe
- Off-Chip Driver (OCD) impedance adjustment
- MRS cycle with address key programs
- On die termination
- Serial presence detect with EEPROM
The TS512MQR72V6T is a 512M x 72-bit DDR2-667 registered DIMM. The TS512MQR72V6T consists of 36 pcs 256M x 4-bit DDR2 SDRAMs in 60 ball FBGA package, 2 pcs register in 176 ball TFBGA package, 1 pcs PLL driver IC and a 2048-bit serial EEPROM on a 240-pin printed circuit board. The TS512MQR72V6T is a dual in-line memory module and is intended for mounting into 240-pin edge connector sockets.
Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operation frequencies, programmable latencies allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.