- Wave 2 chipset offers the latest MU-MIMO technology to provide optimal airtime efficiency
- Measuring under 6 inches (148mm) square, this small access point packs a real punch
- AP125 takes less than two minutes to activate and configure after connecting to the Wi-Fi Cloud
- Support for up to eight individual SSIDs per radio allows for maximum flexibility in network design
- Band steering manages spectrum efficiency, pushing clients to 5 GHz channels for optimal throughput
Who said that Wave 2 technology should cost a fortune? The AP125 access point from WatchGuard is a surprisingly affordable indoor access point that comes equipped with a 2x2 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO), connecting multiple devices at the same time - enhancing your secure Wi-Fi experience. With the latest Wave 2 chipset, this access point also offers dual concurrent 5GHz and 2.4GHz band radios supporting 802.11a/n/ac Wave 2 technology, 802.11b/g/n, two spatial streams, and data rates of up to 867 Mbps and 300 Mbps, respectively. Best for lower-density environments such as small schools, distributed remote offices, and small meeting rooms.
- Uniquely effective approach to security
The AP125 supports Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) with high accuracy in classifying access points and client devices, properly enabling automatic prevention of Wi-Fi threats and keeping a network protected from wireless man-in-the middle attacks, evil twins, honeypots, and more.
- Flexible management
You can manage the AP125 with either a Firebox, via the Gateway Wireless Controller and receive a lightweight feature set, or with WatchGuard's Wi-Fi Cloud. With the Wi-Fi Cloud you get an expanded set of features including patented security, social-enabled captive portals, and location-based analytics for optimal business insights. IT pros can also enjoy an entirely controller-less Wi-Fi management experience including setup, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and improved corporate and guest Wi-Fi access, without worrying about the limitations of legacy controller infrastructure. Wi-Fi Cloud environments easily scale from one to an unlimited number of access points across multiple locations. Access points can be grouped in many ways including location, building, floor, and customer to maintain consistent policies.
- Performance without compromise
Incorporating 802.11ac Wave 2 standards, you'll have speeds of up to 867 Mbps over the air, without sacrificing security. With MU-MIMO, you get a faster user experience, serving multiple devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops) at the same time, so more clients can utilize the network more efficiently.