- Wave 2 chipset offers the latest MU-MIMO technology to serve today’s medium-density environments
- Support for up to eight individual SSIDs per radio allows for maximum flexibility in network design
- Smart steering automatically pushes clients with low speeds to a closer access point
- Band steering manages spectrum efficiency, pushing clients to 5GHz channels for optimal throughput
The AP325 from WatchGuard is an indoor access point that comes equipped with MU-MIMO connecting multiple devices at the same time - enhancing your secure Wi-Fi experience. This access point also offers dual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band radios supporting 802.11a/n/ac Wave 2 technology, 802.11b/g/n, 2 spatial streams, and data rates of up to 867 Mbps and 300 Mbps, respectively. Best for medium density environments such as small K-12 schools, small and midsize businesses, distributed office spaces, small footprint retail, small meeting rooms, restaurants, and healthcare offices. Secure your business with the latest 802.11 Wave 2 technology that meets your budget needs.
- Uniquely effective approach to security
The AP325 supports Wireless Intrusion Prevention System with high accuracy in classifying access points and client devices, properly enabling automatic prevention of Wi-Fi threats and keeping a network protected from wireless man-in-the middle attacks, evil twins, honeypots, and more.
- Performance without compromise
With MU-MIMO, you get faster user experience, serving multiple devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops) at the same time, so more clients can utilize the network more efficiently.