- Support for up to 8 individual SSIDs per radio allows for maximum flexibility in network design
- The IP67 sealed enclosure protects APs in harsh, wet outdoor environments so they can be mounted with direct exposure to the elements – no overhang or shelter required
- Fully operational PoE+ allows you to easily install or move APs without the expense of adding electrical to each location
- AP322 devices can be converted to a dedicated security sensor with a single click for maximum wireless protection
- Manage with Wi-Fi Cloud for expanded features including strong WIPS security, marketing tools and location-based ana-lytics for enhanced business insights
- Patented Marker Packet technology is used to accurately detect authorized, unauthorized, and external access points on any network with the fewest false positives in the industry
WatchGuard brings secure, cloud-managed Wi-Fi to the outdoors! The AP322 is a ruggedized 3x3 MIMO 802.11ac outdoor access point with dual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band radios supporting 802.11a/n/ac, 802.11b/g/n, three spatial streams, and data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps and 450 Mbps, respectively. They deliver broad, fast, and reliable Wi-Fi coverage – making the AP322 ideal for stadiums and sports fields, schools/universities, malls, parks, hotel pool areas and open air cafes, shipping docks, warehouses and other harsh environments or outdoor locations. Flexible management options enable users to manage AP322 units via a WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud subscritption, or via a Firebox or XTM appliance. A Firebox or XTM appliance is not required for AP322 units managed by the Wi-Fi Cloud.
- Ruggedized exterior
The AP322 is a ruggedized 3x3 MIMO 802.11ac outdoor access point with dual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band radio, supporting 802.11a/n/ac, 802.11b/g/n, and three spatial streams. The IP67-sealed enclosure protects this outdoor access point in harsh, wet outdoor environments, so it can be mounted with direct exposure to the elements - no overhang or shelter required.
- Performance without compromise
Incorporating the IEEE WLAN standards, such as band steering, fast roaming, and quality of service (QoS) features, you'll have the reliable and fast Wi-Fi experience, without sacrificing security.