- Quickly and easily protect VPCs from attacks such as botnets, cross-site scripting, SQL injection attempts, and other intrusion vectors
- Save time with a streamlined UI built for each cloud platform
- Simplify the process of establishing secure connections to your public cloud environment
- Increase visibility with WatchGuard’s leading network visibility solution, Dimension
- Basic Security Suite delivers a suite of U security subscriptions to boost protection in critical attack areas, including Application Control, Intrusion Prevention Service, WebBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, spamBlocker, Network Discovery, and Reputation Enabled Defense, along with 24 x 7 Support
It's a fact - businesses are migrating services from on-premises servers into the cloud. Email servers, web servers, customer relationship management systems (CRM), and file storage are migrating to public cloud services. With so much sensitive data moving to the cloud, security is essential. WatchGuard's Firebox Cloud allows network administrators to extend their security perimeter to the cloud and protect servers running within a public cloud environment.
- Enhance your public cloud security
WatchGuard Firebox Cloud brings the protection of WatchGuard's leading Firebox Unified Threat Management (UTM) appliances to public cloud environments. Firebox Cloud can quickly and easily be deployed to protect a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) from attacks such as botnets, cross-site scripting, SQL injection attempts, and other intrusion vectors.
- Built for the AWS environment
WatchGuard's Firebox Cloud was built specifically to run within the AWS environment and provides a streamlined user interface (UI) that removes elements that aren't relevant to AWS. Firebox Cloud also simplifies the process of establishing secure connections to your public cloud environment by enabling WatchGuard-to-WatchGuard VPN tunnels.