- Firewall throughput of 19.6 Gbps to keep traffic moving, with the best UTM throughput in its class – up to 3.1 Gbps – even with strong security enabled.
- Includes 8 1G ports, plus 1 SFP port for fiber or copper. Optional 4x10 Gb Fiber, 8x1 Gb Fiber, and 8x1 Gb Copper network interface modules enable flexible configurations.
- Flexible management tools give administrators access to security capabilities from an intuitive console, scriptable CLI, and web UI.
- All logging and reporting
- functions included with purchase,
- with over 100 dashboards and
- reports including PCI and HIPAA.
- Gain critical insights
- about network security, in real
- time and from anywhere, with
- WatchGuard Dimension
- Includes Basic Security Suite of subscriptions: Application Control, Intrusion Prevention Service, Gateway AntiVirus, WebBlocker, Reputation Enabled Defense, spamBlocker, and 24x7 standard support.
WatchGuard Firebox M470 appliances combine strong security, high performance, and flexible management tools in one affordable solution for midsize businesses and distributed enterprises. The M470 delivers firewall throughput of 19.6 Gbps to keep traffic moving, with the best UTM throughput in its class - up to 3.1 Gbps - even with strong security enabled. Includes 8 1G ports, plus 1 SFP port for fiber or copper. Optional 4x10 Gb Fiber, 8x1 Gb Fiber, and 8x1 Gb Copper network interface modules enable flexible configurations. Flexible management tools give administrators access to security capabilities from an intuitive console, scriptable CLI, and web UI.
- Always know, what's happening on your network
WatchGuard understands the importance of network visibility and continues to deliver excellent solutions, that help customers detect harmful activities, before they become massive problems. With WatchGuard you can pinpoint significant network activities to take immediate corrective or diagnostic actions directly from the interactive, real-time monitoring.
- Total protection
Every network needs a full arsenal of scanning engines to protect against spyware, viruses, malicious apps, data leakage, botnets and more. WatchGuard's network security platform not only provides the complete suite of unified security controls, but offers solutions for addressing evolving network threats.
- Easily deploy and manage many appliances
Distributed organizations will especially appreciate the intuitive tools, that support policy creation, management and enforcement across multiple locations. Avoid having network administrators onsite to configure remote devices with WatchGuard's zero-touch RapidDeploy feature. RapidDeploy saves time and resources on initial configuration and deployment of network security.