- T35-W uses 802.11ac operating in the 5GHz band for high performance and superior reliability.
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections.
- PoE port to power a peripheral device such as a WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Access Point, allowing administrators to extend the reach of their networks without having to run costly AC power to the remote device.
- Cloud-based RapidDeploy technology, a configuration and deployment tool that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances, enables users to create and store configuration data in the cloud – public or private – and have a new appliance directly shipped to its destination.
- All logging and reporting functions included with purchase, with over 100 dashboards and reports including PCI and HIPAA.
- Includes Basic Security Suite of subscriptions: Application Control, Intrusion Prevention Service, Gateway AntiVirus, WebBlocker, Reputation Enabled Defense, spamBlocker, and 24x7 standard support.
WatchGuard Firebox T35-W, engineered for today’s fast Internet connections, delivers enterprise-level security to small and midsize businesses. It includes five 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports, one PoE+ port to power peripheral devices such as wireless access points. The T35-W can be a stand-alone security solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters, with RapidDeploy technology to make remote deployments easy. Flexible management tools include an intuitive console, scriptable CLI, and web UI. 802.11/ac wireless capabilities deliver better download/upload speeds in the less-crowded 5 GHz band. WatchGuard Dimension, which provides deep, real-time visibility into network activity and security events, is included at no additional cost.
- Quick and simple deployment
SMBs usually have fewer and less technical staff, which can make network expansion challenging. With RapidDeploy - a powerful, cloud-based deployment and configuration tool that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances - all you have to do is power up the appliance at a remote site and connect it to the Internet.
- Power for peripheral devices
T35 appliances also provide a Power over Ethernet port to power a peripheral device such as a cloud-managed wireless access point from WatchGuard or a third-party security camera, allowing administrators to extend the reach of their networks without having to run costly AC power to remote devices.